Mad Hat Maven Creative
We are content strategists to the core. Clear and effective communications are the key to maintaining good relationships with your company’s stakeholders. Whether you need to reach employees, shareholders, clients, partners or the general public, Mad Hat Maven offers customized solutions for your business.
- Crafting informative day-to-day communications aligned with your company’s values and vision
- Providing expert guidance through major changes or unexpected challenges
- Ensuring your company’s reputation stays on point
- Navigating diversity and inclusion initiatives through human resources materials and public-facing content
- Managing your company’s reputation on the global stage through timely and well-planned messaging
- Developing Annual Reports to provide your company organized data
- Creating your Company-wide Code of Conduct
We fill the gap for communications and marketing departments who either don’t have the manpower or need an extra team to deliver high-quality content. Our experienced corporate communications team can strengthen your company’s key existing relationships while helping you build new, rewarding relations with potential clients, investors and members of your community.
Contact our Communications Consultants today and let us support your needs with marketing, public relations, social media, diversity and inclusion, compliance, branding, reputation management and other internal and external communications. Call 832-460-6263 today.
Code of Conduct
What do people read when they Google your company? If you need help maintaining your reputation, or creating a new one, we can help develop a PR plan and online strategy.
Learn More »
Our corporate communications team can prepare materials for everything from a shareholder meeting to one-on-one briefings with investors. We can help you manage the expectations of analysts and investors, provide materials for annual reports, and advise you on the best practices for disclosing information to the financial community.
Contact Us »
According to Forbes, “The focus … on women’s issues at work has triggered even more interest in diversity and inclusion (D&I) training efforts in the office.” That’s why we stay busy crafting messaging and creating customized programs that work for any situation.
Learn More »